While we are open, we value our employees and customers’ health, we reassure that we are monitoring the spread of COVID-19, and working hard to keep our communities safe. We are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local health departments.
Our website is up to date for any information you are looking for, which includes our services and products. We are open Monday through Friday and we are here to help. For any additional questions, you can call us during business hours.
Steps Santa Fe Winwater has taken to ensure the safety of employees:
- Required use of face masks
- Created flexible worksites for employees to increase the physical distance
- Discouraging employees from using other workers’ work tools or equipment
- Enhanced frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our campus using a disinfectant cleaner to kill the COVID-19 virus
- Ensuring that sick leave policies are flexible
- Encouraging employees to self-monitor for signs of COVID-19 and monitoring employee temperatures prior to coming onto our campus
- We continue to emphasize the importance of sanitization with our employees
- We have mandated that employees who are ill or showing symptoms must not come into work. Any employee showing symptoms at work is sent home.
What we ask of you as a customer is to accommodate social distancing rules and use face masks. I do want to state that COVID-19 is a temporary disruption in our everyday lives. We are working together as a company, community, and country to get through this.
Rick Arzola, President of Santa Fe Winwater