Efficient Irrigation is crucial in drought sensitive areas, but for many it is labor intensive, taking a large amount of time and resources, which makes it costly and inefficient to mobilize for large-scale applications.
Our team has developed an innovative system that removes up to 90% of manual labor from traditional methods, while simultaneously reducing setup time from a full day to under an hour.
Automated Irrigation Piping
The System enables a 3-man crew to deploy and recover large scale areas of irrigation piping components and appurtenances in a record fast and efficient manner.
Hydraulically Controlled Dispensing
Convenient Control Monitor allows for safe and simple operating deployment of irrigation piping and sprinkler risers with stabilizers.
Hydraulically Controlled Recovery
Controller and LIMRIC allows operator to recover vast footages of piping in a concise and efficient manner back onto Trailer Reels.
Efficient & Convenient Appurtenance Storage
Trailer includes an Onboard Storage and Dispensing System which provides operators with a convenient and safe component installation.
Reliable-Durable Irrigation Sprinkler Riser & Stabilizer
System includes a robust and highly corrosion resistant irrigation stabilizer sled ensuring reliable vertical sprinkler riser deployment in high wind conditions.
Large Scale Dispensing & Recovery Capacity
System provides operators with the ability to dispense large volumes of irrigation piping over vast acreages in record time.
- Mobile DOT Certified Trailer with onboard piping capacity
- Hydraulic System Monitor provides simple controller operation
- LIMRIC System Provides system status with efficient deployment and recovery
- System designed HDPE irrigation piping provides 30+ year lifetime capability
- Sled and Riser Storage provides for simple & convenient product dispensing
- Materials of construction enable operator to maintain CDART in harsh exterior environments
- CDART system allows operator flexible piping system layout capabilities
- CDART system efficiency allows for up to 5,000 ft per hour dispensing and 3,000 ft per hour recovery
- CDART system can easily be connected to a variety of water source sizes and materials
Need More Info About CDART?
Looking for more information about CDART and how this system can be used to speed up production? We’ve compiled a PDF deck about CDART for quick and easy reference. Click the link below to download.
Stormwater Quality Systems
Stormwater mitigation is posing a real challenge as cities continue to expand and build, with many municipalities putting pressure on developers and contractors to help solve this problem. Our engineering team took this issue to task to provide superior cost-effective solutions and engineering assistance throughout the project life cycle.
Value-added services including engineering services, 3D modeling, Fab Shop piping system fabrication, assembly, and certified hydro testing provide a unique resource approach to our partners.